Salt Lake City—SALT Development, a fully integrated, privately held company specializing in the design, development and construction of high-quality commercial real estate properties, announced that it has completed the development of 4th West Apartments, Downtown Salt Lake City’s newest ultra-luxury multifamily community.
The firm hosted a Grand Opening Event on August 3 which featured a ribbon cutting ceremony, speech by Utah House of Representatives, Rep. Rebecca Chavez-Houck, VIP tours, entertainment and food. A red carpet, quartet and signature drink, the “Wild West,” welcomed guests. Guests received VIP tours through six locations including: Jerry’s Locker for beer tasting and golf tips from a golf pro at the simulated golf and putting green; a male model lounged around the model apartment in his bath robe reading his newspaper and enjoying the 4th West life; Sky Lounge featuring delicious drinks and culinary demonstrations by Chef Mindy Booth; zero edge roof top pool featuring mermaids and Zorb performers creating an acrobatic spectacular in clear floating bubble; and The HealthClub where a boot camp trainer offered tips and training in the fitness center with yoga poses and zen in the Yoga and spinning studio.
4th West Apartments, featuring of 493 multifamily units, is ideally located at 255 North 400 West adjacent to two light rail systems and one block from the Vivant NBA Arena. All units feature 1G, NEST controls, gas ranges, up-graded stainless appliances, washers and dryers, built in closets, large decks and Anderson Windows. 4th West Apartments features 73 studio units, 256 one bedroom/one bathroom units and 164 two bedroom/two bathroom units with rents starting at $1,374.
“SALT Development saw the opportunity to provide a true luxury product for an underserved market in one of the fastest growing cities in the country,” said Thomas Vegh, Managing Partner of SALT Development. “We have exceeded our own expectations at 4th West Apartments with rents above our projections.”
Vegh went on to say that “our property management team at Greystar has secured one of the highest prospect capture rates in the state.”
4th West Apartments, designed by Architecture Belgique, Inc., redefines Salt Lake City living. The community features unique resort style onsite amenities:
- The SkyLounge: Over an acre in the sky, featuring a barrel-roofed clubhouse, zero edge Olympic swimming pool, two heated spas, sundeck with cabanas, large kitchen/bar and rentable event space.
- The HealthClub: a 3,500-square-foot fitness center loaded with Life Fitness/Hammer Strength equipment, 1,600-square-foot yoga and spin room, full size sport court and locker rooms with towel service.
- The BusinessCenter: State-of-the-art facility with four conference rooms and two private offices along with WiFi Lounge.
- The SportsClub: Features a TruGolf Premium Commercial Golf Simulator, putting green, 16-screen multiplex LED video wall, billiards, shuffle board and darts.
- The BikeShop: Bike storage and lockers, three repair stations and wash station.
- The DogPark: Exclusive gated park to play along with two dog wash stations.
- The Residences: Units include NEST controls, gas ranges, up-graded stainless appliances, washers and dryers, built in closets, large decks, Anderson Windows.