BGZ Brands Unveils New Mobile Products Line, Uptown
Lehi— BGZ brands has unveiled Uptown, a line of power solutions with sleek and thoughtful designs.
“Our goal is to craft high-quality products with smart designs that reflect the essence of our individuality and personal ambitions,” said Jared Dahl, Moxyo brand manager. “Most premium and stylized products come at a high cost, while Moxyo strives to offer the elegant attention-to-detail of high-end products at a price that makes them available to everyone.”
Through affordability and stylized minimalistic designs, Uptown enhances Moxyo’s family of cases, earbuds and cables by adding fast and reliable portable power. The Uptown wall chargers, car chargers and powerbanks, which are available in multiple configurations, deliver the power you need wherever you may be.
Moxyo’s fast, safe and portable power products are available now:
* Uptown p2600 ($24.99): Matte coated, pocket-size rechargeable battery. Up to one full charge of your smartphone.
* Uptown p3000 ($29.99): Compact brushed aluminum rechargeable battery with soft touch rubber ends with full LED light bar and carrying lanyard.
* Uptown p5200 ($39.99): A robust rechargeable battery, featuring two USB ports; perfect for charging two devices at once, or a single device multiple times.
* Uptown dual USB wall adapter ($29.99): Featuring a glossy black finish, fold-out prongs and two USB ports, this adaptor is ideal for users that need to charge two devices simultaneously at a fast shared rate (3.4A output (2.4A + 1A)).
* Uptown single USB wall adapter ($24.99): Featuring a glossy black finish and fold-out prongs, this is a perfect solution for fast charging (2.4A output) a single smartphone, tablet, etc.
* Uptown dual USB car adapter ($29.99): Simultaneously charge two devices on-the-go at a faster rate (shared 3.4A (2.4A + 1A)).
* Uptown single USB car adapter ($24.99): Charge a smartphone or tablet on-the-go at the faster rate of 2.4A output.
Each Uptown product includes intelligent charging, which enables them to stop the flow of energy once a device reaches full capacity. This smart feature helps protect devices from overheating, which can reduce battery life.