Feb 15, 2013
: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SLCC - Miller Campus
9750 S 300 W #101
Sandy, Utah 84070
Learn how to get featured in magazines and blogs, how to get interviewed, how to get on radio and television... and all without the cost of advertising.
Learn how to promote your business through social media and how you can make it work for you.
Take part in a Q&A with the media and personally meet them in the Meet the Media session!
Hear from experts and trainers in the morning workshop; walk away with your plan of action! With new knowledge and a calendar of action, you can start your publicity plan the next day.
Learn about article submission, pitches, media kits/pages and press release and so much more!
- 2 hour Q&A session with a panel of people from the media
- 2 hour Meet the Media session where you will personally meet and pitch the media
- Over 3 hours of instruction from experts – in a workshop format, creating a pitch and your personal plan to begin contacting the media and MUCH more
- Hear from experts and learn about article submission and being the expert
- Create a pitch and learn about media kits and press releases
- Learn about social media and PR
So much more!! You' will learn how you can get the word out to the public about you, a charity, your product or service
If you need assistance or would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call Shanna Beaman at 801-556-9686, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.