Jan 14, 2014
: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sandler Training Center of Utah
7400 South Union Park Avenue Suite 302
Midvale, Utah 84047
How committed are you to improving your sales process, techniques and mindset?
Sandler Training is the next step to improving your results and achieving your goals. Professional Selling Strategies is an 11-week program covering the essential fundamentals of the Sandler Selling System.
Participants will become more effective at:
• Taking Control of The Sales Interaction
• Owning a Sales Process that Works
• Eliminating Prospect’s “Thinking it Over”
• Building Trust and Rapport
• Reducing The Sales Cycle
And Much, Much, More...
Professional Selling Strategies Modules:
• Why Have an Efficient and Effective System?
• Bonding and Building Rapport with Prospects
• Making Up-Front Contracts
• Questioning Strategies
• Identifying the Underlying Reasons for Doing Business (Pain)
• Uncovering the Prospect’s Budget
• Identifying the Prospect’s Decision Making Process
• Closing the Sale – Fulfillment and Post Sell
• Prospecting Behavior
• Improving Your Behavior, Attitude and Technique
Session starts January 14, 2014, weekly for 11 weeks from 10:30 a.m. - 12Noon
*Completion of this course will qualify participants for advanced President’s Club training.
Sandler Training’s sales process and method of continual reinforcement is like no other sales training. From initially reading a potential client’s personality type to establishing an “up-front” contract, Sandler Training provides the full spectrum of "engagement" training.
RSVP Info: Request More Information or to Register Today, call us at 801-639-0488
If you need assistance or would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call at 8016390488, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.