Oct 09, 2013
: 9:30 am - 11:15 am
Sandler Training of Utah
7400 South Union Park Ave, Suite 302
Midvale, Utah 84047
Are the words sales and management an oxymoron?
Do you ever wonder if you have the right people on your team?
Is accountability a positive element of your culture?
There is no escaping it, business owners must lead their organizations; sales managers must lead their sales teams; and sales professionals must lead their clients and prospective clients.
This complimentary workshop will focus on:
• Hiring and developing A-Player professional managers and salespeople.
• The key metrics for success in your business
• A framework and process for holding team members accountable
• Coaching and interacting with the sales team for improved results
• Redefining the 80/20 rule in your management
• Increasing the courage, confidence, and self-esteem of your team
• Becoming a more effective communicator
• The inter-relationship of behavior, attitude and technique
Location: Sandler Training of Utah
7400 South Union Park Avenue
Midvale, UT 84047
October 9th, 2013
9:30 am - 11:15 am
If you need assistance or would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call Mike Neklason at 8016390488, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or email email@example.com.