Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?
The Case for HSAs
Time to Show Up
Make a Move
In the Lab
Rent to Own
Back from the Dead
A Breath of Fresh Air
Travel & Tourism
Utah’s Primary Care Network (PCN) open enrollment began Monday. PCN is a primary preventive health coverage plan for uninsured adults. Benefits include physician services, prescriptions, dental services, eye exams, emergency room visits, birth control, and general preventive services.
Since March 2012, PCN has been closed for enrollment and has not accepted new applications. Beginning Monday, all uninsured Utah adults may apply online, by mail or in person to receive primary health care.
Adults who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Age 19 through 64
- U.S. citizens or legal residents
- Not covered by other health insurance
- Meet income guidelines (e.g., a family of 4 with a maximum income of $35,325 per year)
- Not qualified for Medicaid
- Have no access to Medicare or veterans benefits
- Have no access to student health insurance (as full-time students)
PCN will accept applications for adults without children April 22 to May 6 and for parents or caretaker relatives with dependent children April 22 to May 17.
Apply online at www.health.utah.gov/pcn or call the PCN hotline at 1-888-222-2542.