Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?
The Case for HSAs
Time to Show Up
Make a Move
In the Lab
Rent to Own
Back from the Dead
A Breath of Fresh Air
Travel & Tourism
Mountain America Credit Union has partnered with author, speaker and financial expert Brian Nelson Ford to provide its members free access to tools that will help them learn to better manage their money, live a balanced life and achieve their financial dreams. Mountain America members now have free access to Ford’s 8 Pillars University, which teaches the proven principles contained in his book “The 8 Pillars of Financial Greatness.”
“Financial literacy can mean the difference between a happy life and relationships and a life of struggle and stress,” said Sharon Cook, senior vice president of marketing and public relations for Mountain America Credit Union. “As a credit union, we are dedicated to helping members reach their financial dreams, and Brian’s 8 Pillars program provides a practical, values-based blueprint for financial satisfaction that our members can appreciate, embrace and succeed with.”
Ford’s 8 Pillars teach individuals and families how to:
- Establish a Financial Confidence Account.
- Organize and automate their financial life.
- Break free of debt and build their credit score.
- Create a proper insurance and estate plan.
- Implement the four steps of investing.
- Make their home central to their money matters.
- Maximize their lifetime earning potential.
- Gain the proper perspective on money.